|Urma Thurman, Kill Bill : Vol II|
Mise en scene - Clothing
When choosing what colour particular mise en scene should be, it is very imporatant. For our Killer, she has been dressed in Black which connotes her sercecry, evilness and darkness within her and her reddish dyed hair gives a tint of energy and strenghth. Although, she is supposed to have this tough image, we want her to be stylish at the same time, like most females would like to. So that when she goes outside, she looks like anyother girl.
- Classic Ray-Ban 'Wayfarers'
- Used to conceal her identity as she prepares to leave the home and face the public.
- Gives a sense of 'coolness' and she would think of herself as an agent or a spy instead of a hitwoman.
- British footwear, Dr.Marten boot
- Protective and comforable, and because its black, the bloodstains can be easily wiped off and not visable.
- Product placement used to show that not only they are used for heavy duty jobs but also fashionable and stylish at the same time.
- Popularly worn, especially by women of all ages.
- Black trench coat popularized by Burberry and Mackintosh.
- Black covered with components such as a belt, zips and studs to toughen up her image.
- There are pockets on the side, for her to retreive the 'Blood list' and keep it safe.
- Black skinny jeans.
- Worn in everyday use, no matter what environment.
- Easily can be tucked into her boot.